13 October 2013

Classic Car Boot Sale


I went to the Vintage Festival at Goodwood a few years ago, so occasionally I receive emails about upcoming Vintage events in my inbox and on Friday night I got one about about the Classic Car Boot Sale on Saturday. I didn't have any plans so I dragged Simon along with me to South Bank where it was held. By the time we got there the queue to get in was disappointingly long, but it moved surprisingly quickly. After paying £3 each for entry, and gaining vintage car stamps on our wrists, we could wander in. It was crazy busy, but all in all it was a really lovely event. There were some really cool bits and pieces for sale, not to mention all the beautiful vintage cars on show. I didn't actually buy anything in the end, so my purse could breathe a big sigh of relief!
I have a couple of days off this week and I'm going to Bath, does anyone have any recommendations of things to do? I'm really looking forward to it, I haven't been since I was teeny tiny.

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog, all your photos are gorgeous! Hope you enjoy Bath, it's so lovely there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! Love your blog!! x

    http://the-woman-i-want-to-be.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get fast cash for cars now, sell my vintage car, buy a car, we buy used cars and trucks and ... We buy economy cars, family cars, luxury late model to marketplace by online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice blog along with full specified images. I would like to share my page Japanese imports for used cars in London,UK at very low price.

    Cheers
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...