4 April 2013

Flowerbeds


Here are a few pictures from Easter Monday, Simon and I headed to Bishop Palace Gardens in Chichester. Don't let the sun deceive you, it was so so cold and windy! They're pretty gardens tucked away in the city centre. I used to go there a lot after school with my friends and eat lots of sweets and chocolate. We were a wild bunch!
It's been snowing ALL day where I live and I just stepped out to go to the shop... I think my face immediately went bright red from the cold. Isn't it meant to be April? Didn't the clocks change for summer time?
Anyway, enough whinging about the weather.
I'm going to see Spring Breakers with my friend on Saturday, has anyone else seen it? I suspect all the gorgeous actresses in their bikinis are going to give me serious body envy, especially after all the chocolate I've been scoffing recently!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, at least the sun shone, even if it was chilly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! The sun definitely made it worthwhile! xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty! And I love your scarf.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...