1 January 2013

Punk Rock

I saw in the New Year dressed as a punk with a bunch of lovely people all sporting alternative fancy dress themes. Simon was a chimney (probably best not to ask too many questions), but there was also a cowboy, a forbidden fruit and a dinosaur amongst plenty of other good efforts. I think I look frightening and, while it was fun for one night, I don't think I'll be adopting this as my everyday style! I was glad to revert back to a pretty shirt and much less make-up this morning.

louisepunk copy
Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That's a cool makeup, wow! If you added some teeth then you could have been a punk vampire ;)
    I wish you a Happy New Year as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that would have been even more frightening! Thank you! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...